Wednesday 29 May 2013

MOTOGP: MUGELLO

This weekend in Italy MotoGP races are held. You know, I'm totally excited cause I love these races.

Tomorrow there will be a press conference I think and I wonder who'll be there. 

In Moto3 I really look forward to Luis Salom and Arthur Sissis. These two are my guns .. I love this word GUN :D It expresses everything I want to say.
Luis still has a chance for the title but I don't know ... Maverick Viñales and also Alex Rins are very strong and Luis doesn't have luck every time. But I will keep my fingers crossed for him to be success.
Arthur .. his situation is quite complicated. He always finishes around 13th place but during the race he's far away .. I feel sorry for him cause he deserves much higher positions. But he's lovely :D My "bro" :D

I don't know exactly why I'm writing it. :D Perhaps I want you to know my GUNS :D :))

Moto2 is complicated for me though. I have many guns here. Especially Johann Zarco and Pol Espargaró. But if I had to tell you all my favorites I'd be there for so long time. :D After the race in Italy you'll get to know ;)) but I need to mention Dominique Aegerter who became my favorite not long time ago and it was probably because of the fact he has started to follow me on twitter. :D

And MotoGP ... the greatest for me is Jorge Lorenzo, my champion. :)) But I also like Dani Pedrosa and surprisingly I'm starting liking Marc Márquez .. BUT (BIG) I think it's only respect for him what I feel cause he's quite incredible and really talented. He's NOT my gun!! :D
Now I also like Valentino Rossi (quite) and I really consider him as a legend. There were times when I hated him cause he had won nearly everything where he had taken part. I think I was silly. :D 
In this category I have many favourite riders, too. 
And these races mean a lot to me, I grew up with them cause I've been watching and following them since 2006 aproximately. You can count I was 12 at the start of that season. What a child! :D I's been 7 years and soo many faces and names I have known. Memories are still here and will never be forgotten.

What I'm looking forward to after every race is After The Flag with Gavin Emmett. Oooh it reminds me I haven't seen the last part o.O !! It must change. :D

So boys and girls I can't wait and you'll be with me! ;)

LOVE YA!


No comments:

Post a Comment