Tuesday 28 May 2013

SCHOOL-LEAVING EXAM IS BEHIND ME

It's been a week since I passed my graduation exam. It wasn't easy at all. I thought I didn't know anything.

I graduated from Czech language - we had a list of 20 books and we drew one. My hand was lucky cause I chose The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway.

The three remaining subjects were made up of 25 topics each. Really stressful cause you learn one of them, then you go to another and after you find out you know nothing from both!!

Another subject was English. Meals and mealtimes wasn't bad but neither good. I don't like this topic. But I thankfully managed it.

In economics I drew topic no. 18 which were Securities. I made this topic on my own so that was a small advantage for me. Before economics I was really nervous about what topic I would choose. Horrible. Fortunately it ended well.

And before the last subject - accounting - I wasn't nervous anymore. I didn't mind what I'd draw. My brain was nearly tired and I thought I'd do every of those 25. :D Optimistic :D So .. I drew the very last topic - 25. My teacher got scared but I was quite relieved cause I knew it wasn't THAT topic I hadn't wanted. Okay so I talked about joint-stock company which was my task.

In the end I was so happy it was behind me. You can't imagine that feeling! :)) But on the other hand I'm very sad. You know .. at high school I've met such great people who I love. I got really good friends and I don't want to live without them. Not all naturally .. But nowadays there is Facebook so I can stay in touch with them through it but you know .. it's not the best option.
However my high school is over, I did it. :) They've been the best four years in my life so far. I will never forget them. Oooh I'm sooo melancholic!! :D :(
On Friday we had a graduation party. That was excellent, I enjoyed it very much and the photos!! :)) Tomorrow we will ceremonially receive our graduation certificate. It will be held at our local castle. I'll cry I know that ... probably it will be the last time we'll be together .. Why am I thinking of it in the evening??! :( :D

Well keep your fingers crossed for me may I manage it in some way. Thanks! ;))

LOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment