Saturday 1 June 2013

THIS WEEKEND

This weekend is really busy for me, but I don't mind cause it's due to my beloved sport. For this time I focuse on MotoGP (as I've written) in Mugello and WRC in Greece - Acropolis Rally.

I'm focusing on WRC cause I write articles for one website. It's Slovak website but there are also articles and news in Czech cause some of us are Czech and some are Slovak. And we understand each other cause our languages are pretty similar. So, I'll return to what I've said about WRC and me. My articles are right about rally. When WRC races are on, I write about them. When ERC races are on, I write about these. It's better and better, I feel more comfortable article by article and I'm starting loving it. Rally is now closer to me and I'm enjoying it every time the race is on. I've liked rally before but now it's more intensive and I have many guns. :D

So the favorite for Acropolis Rally was (as usual) Sébastien Ogier but yesterday he crashed out of the rally and he had to return under Rally 2. Mikko Hirvonen had also some technical issues as well as Mads Østberg. So the leader after day 1 was surprisingly Evgeny Novikov. But .. I knew what he had said. He said he liked this rally and he had scored his first stage win there in 2009 and he had become the youngest driver who had done it. And he's driving really well this weekend although he had a puncture and he slipped down the order.
Anyway the current leader is Jari-Matti Latvala ahead of Dani Sordó and Thierry Neuville. I'm enjoying it very very much although Mads is far away and Andreas (Mikkelsen) is 5th close to 4th Nasser Al-Attiyah.
Okay we will see how it ends.

MotoGP qualifying are behind and it's not bad. Dani Pedrosa is on the pole although I wanted Jorge Lorenzo to stay on the first place cause he'd been there almost all quali. But never mind the second one is also good. The third place is got by Andrea Dovizioso, one of the local heros. I'm curious about how he'll do tomorrow with his ducati ...
Marc Márquez suffered really bad crash and his jaw is sore. Nevertheless he had got great 6th place after he had to run in Q1.
The best CRT bike was again Aleix Espargaró. :)
In Moto2 Scott Redding scored pole position confidently ahead of Takaaki Nakagami and Marcel Schrotter (another big surprise for me). Pol Espargaró wasn't so much success and he'll start tomorrow from 10th place. I'm pleased with Johann Zarco's result. :)) He is 4th! :)) Dominique Aegerter will start from 14th but he was fighting and he could have been higher I think. But all is good and we'll see.
In Moto3 Jonas Folger has showed his big potential this weekend and got pole position. Right behind him is Maverick Viñales and Alex Rins. Luisito Salom is 5th .. I had been expecting higher position but I mustn't be so demanding .. :)) My "bro" Arthur Sissis disappointed me a bit cause he'll start from the 25th place on the grid. I hope he'll be able to score some points .. but I believe him :)

I should mention Roland Garros cause I love this event. Rafael Nadal was, is and forever will be my biggest favourite tennis player. And I support him also this time. I'm sure he'll show he's not finished yet .. :)

Okay my boys and girls, that's all for now :)

LOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment